Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Month Old!

I just wanted to say happy one-month birthday to our little angel. She was officially one month old yesterday and I really can't believe it. It sounds cliche, but I could swear it was yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. I don't want my new-born to grow up yet, we love her so much!
For some reason, her schedule seems to be much better than our other 2 kids. I don't know if it's because she has a relatively mellow temperament or if it's because I have implemented some good techniques from the book "Babywise". I have loved reading it and have found some very good advice in it. I would recommend it to anybody with a new baby. However, she did come down with a little cold a few days ago, so it has been a little rough on her, but who isn't miserable when they are not feeling well?






And here are a few more pics that we have taken over the last week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiff! So glad to see you posting again! I've missed you! Oh my goodness what a little angel you have. Well, I guess 3 of them now! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Cory. Take care Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new little one! She is beautiful! I have used "BabyWise" with my last one and am a firm believer that it is the best thing! Something to look forward to ... The same author has a "Toddlerwise" book that is also a gem!

    ReplyDelete

Halle

Halle

Daxton

Daxton

2010 Family pics

2010 Family pics
The kids were troopers - it was 35 degrees outside during these pictures.