Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Monday, September 21, 2009

First day of Pre-School

Because I was still recovering from the delivery, I had Cory take Halle to school her first day. I gave him specific instructions to take pictures of her since I forgot my camera last year on her first day and have felt guilty ever since. So, being the good man he is, he did. (Along with all the other moms there. And they were quite impressed that he so willingly followed my instructions.) Thanks, honey.


This is a cool tree house that her teacher had built into her basement. The kids get to go inside it and play during their breaks. Halle LOVES it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Halle

Halle

Daxton

Daxton

2010 Family pics

2010 Family pics
The kids were troopers - it was 35 degrees outside during these pictures.