Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Monday, September 21, 2009

Daxton's thrill of the summer

All summer, Daxton has been trying to steal Halle's princess bike whenever she is not looking, to ride it. Needless to say, it has caused a few problems and so Cory found this great deal on KSL (he's addicted to it) for $8 and Daxton has not stopped talking about it since. He lives for his "very own bike" and can always be found in the garage just checking on it. He is so cute and has such a passion for life, in every aspect. I'm glad he can be so happy with a used bike that will take him around the block 15 zillion times a day.






2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how kids SoMeHoW love the toys that are the cheapest and usually the random ones? I love how excited Dax is about that bike. It's hilarious! Can't wait until conference! You'll have to bring the kids' bikes home, I will as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family!! I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. I found yours off Darci's which I found off of Trisha Hartley Callister's. Yup! True stalker style. I'm so glad to be able to keep up on what's happening with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Halle

Halle

Daxton

Daxton

2010 Family pics

2010 Family pics
The kids were troopers - it was 35 degrees outside during these pictures.