Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My sis!

I have to admit to something that I have been feeling guilty about. My sweet sister was blessed with the creative flare and so has been unselfishly maintaining my blog so that it is not plain and boring. Who does that for their sister? I am so lucky and feel very grateful for her and her talents. But I didn't want to take credit for it anymore~ so thanks Darci. You are great and I really owe you.

1 comment:

  1. You totally spilled the beans! It isn't really a creative flare, since all I do is cut and paste, but I do have a seriously mean right click on the mouse!! --You know I would do anything for you, even if it means I have to make up things that are happening in your life and post them!! Ha Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Halle

Halle

Daxton

Daxton

2010 Family pics

2010 Family pics
The kids were troopers - it was 35 degrees outside during these pictures.