Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Cory, Tiffany, Halle, Daxton, and Presley

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Presley's blessing day

Cory gave a beautiful blessing to Presley and we had a lot of family there to celebrate with us. Thank you to all of our wonderful family who came and helped make it such a special day. It was neat to also have our nephew be blessed the same day. Chelsea and Eni blessed baby Matini right after our meeting and so we got to be a part of that as well. Wish we could have had more time to visit with everyone - it was a busy, but beautiful day.





These pictures are kind of dark. The morning of her blessing, she was a little fussy and so was not being cooperative for pictures. However, I happened to lay her down on my bed for a minute so I could finish getting ready, and she laid still, so we started snapping away. I couldn't find an angle that allowed for me to get her with her whole dress though. It is a gorgeous blessing gown that a colleague of mine made for me when Halle was born. It is very long. In fact, Halle (who is 4 and tall for her age) tried it on the other day without me knowing and she loved it because it dragged on the ground like a wedding dress. I have had to keep it hidden so she won't play dress up in it.





Grandma and Grandpa Lilya - love the simultaneous wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halle

Halle

Daxton

Daxton

2010 Family pics

2010 Family pics
The kids were troopers - it was 35 degrees outside during these pictures.